Talk

Advanced search

Who hasn't had reports yet?

(16 Posts)
donna84 Thu 14-Jul-11 22:23:19

Make me feel better please. There must be some other schools who haven't given out reports yet.

ExpectoPatronum Thu 14-Jul-11 22:54:29

We haven't. They cunningly wait until a) a Friday which is b) 1.30pm finish and c) we're only going back for Monday & Tuesday next week.

I think it's effective at eliminating any opportunity for parents to go in and discuss the content of the reports. hmm

ragged Thu 14-Jul-11 22:56:03

Only got DC1's today, 3pm, after his last-day awards assembly (finishing today because it's a private school).

Niecie Thu 14-Jul-11 22:58:48

We haven't. Ours break up on 27th July and I reckon we will probably get reports on 25th if previous years are anything to go by. We did get DS1 KS2 SATs yesterday though which is good.

I agree though - handing them out late stops all chance of discussion which is a shame.

bigTillyMint Fri 15-Jul-11 08:10:41

We hopefully get DS's today (plus new classes and teacher which is far more important to him!), but who knows when DD's will arrive grin

Malcontentinthemiddle Fri 15-Jul-11 08:11:32

We're getting ours today.

Hope someone can explain whether or not a 10A is good in Year 5, as I just have no idea how these new level thingies work......

LaurieFairyCake Fri 15-Jul-11 08:14:22

Not yet. Whole week of school next week to discuss it though. And the children were given the levels once each individual result was in - so not expecting any surprises.

mankyscotslass Fri 15-Jul-11 11:46:21

We get ours today.

Plus we get told today what teachers they have for next year.

Lucycat Fri 15-Jul-11 13:57:20

Nothing here yet - DD is desperate to know her SATs results too. The dds don't finish until the 29th - thank god we break up next Wednesday as I've just about had enough of the place sad (See thread in Employment)

Niecie Fri 15-Jul-11 15:56:14

I take my previous post back. DS1 got his report today.

I still think DS2 is unlikely to get his for another week or so though. (Different schools)

cat64 Fri 15-Jul-11 15:59:00

Message withdrawn

LIZS Fri 15-Jul-11 16:00:40

Another 10 days or so here

pointythings Fri 15-Jul-11 20:38:59

DD2 got hers last week, haven't had DD1's yet (middle school). Not worried, I know she's done well. No SATs till next year, but given this year's marking disaster in English writing I'm going to ignore those if they don't match teacher assessment next year - I know who to believe!

scrappydappydoo Fri 15-Jul-11 20:43:49

We haven't had dd1's yet - she's in reception so this school thing is all new - she doesn't break up til the 28th so I suspect it'll be around then..

seeker Fri 15-Jul-11 20:45:24

Year 5 got his on Monday.
Year 10 no sign yet!

startail Sat 16-Jul-11 00:21:12

Senior school a couple of days ago primary today (well yesterday given the time).
you can't win DD1s is all in terms of levels (some of which, given her marks during the year, seem to have been pulled out of a hat- she can't of jumped a level and a half up in English in a couple of months confused)
DD2 Y5 just says very good working above expected level, but not what is expected.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now