Advanced search

Mature student

(3 Posts)
peachybums Tue 12-Jul-11 14:44:28

Didnt know where else to put this...

Im a mum of three and thinking about going back to college in sept to do A Levels then onto uni.

At the moment i am not working and DP works part time. I am aware we will continue to get tax credits etc while im at college as DP still works but is there any other help i maybe able to get? Just for college as im aware of help i will get at uni.

The college have advised me they will pay for my youngest childs childcare fees as the other two are at school. I am not entitled to ALG.

Thanks in advance smile x

ChazsBrilliantAttitude Tue 12-Jul-11 17:20:25

Peachy you might have more luck posting this on the Student Parents section which is buried in the parenting section

peachybums Wed 13-Jul-11 09:21:28

Thanks smile XX

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: