Talk

Advanced search

Does your child struggle at school? (Bucks /Berks / Oxon)

(2 Posts)
Szmiglet Wed 22-Jun-11 12:35:41

Does your child find mainstream education too challenging but does not meet the criteria to attend a special needs school?

Does your child have mild learning difficulties or emotional and behavioural issues that affect their ability to adapt to mainstream methods of teaching?

Do you want your child to be accepted and understood at school and given the structure and guidance to learn practical skills for later life?

If your answer is 'yes' to all of the above then we would like to hear from you.

We are at the development stage of setting up an Alternative school (primary and secondary) that educates those vulnerable children who cannot realise their potential in mainstream education as well as being a support school to get them back into mainstream education.

We would like to hear from parents in the Berks, Bucks and Oxfordshire regions who would be prepared to take part in research and get involved to help get this project off the ground.

StarryEyedMama Wed 22-Jun-11 16:41:13

Hi,

This doesn't apply to me but does apply to one of my friends. Could you please PM me with your contact details and I can pass them on?

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now