Talk

Advanced search

Looking for Advice on School Run, Afterschool Club, Childminder in Maidenhead, Berks

(5 Posts)
Thoro44 Thu 16-Jun-11 14:43:09

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is anybody who has children attending Larchfield School in Maidenhead. I'm trying to find a childminder or afterschool club that can collect my daughter from school for 3 days a week. Thanks so much smile

Also, do you have children who attend - what is the school like? Unfortunately, we were not offered our choice - but upon looking around Larchfield Primary it looked like a good school?

Thanks smile

GinAndWater Thu 16-Jun-11 22:49:00

Hi thoro- I'm in M'head but mine go to Boyne Hill & All Saints. They have an after school club that would take children from other schools as I use the club and have seen them.

Otherwise, there is Wise Owls who, I think, collects kids from various schools.

PM me if you need local info, will be happy to help.

GinAndWater Thu 16-Jun-11 22:50:33

Also know a brilliant CM near Larchfield. smile

Thoro44 Fri 17-Jun-11 09:35:11

Thanks so much GinAndwater! I phoned wise owls but they haven't rang back as yet. What is the name of the afterschool club that collect from Boyne Hill & All Saints? Might also give the CM a call - hows does this work? Do you post details on here or do you need my email?

Thank you smile

GinAndWater Fri 17-Jun-11 11:40:27

Hi Thoro I have PM'd you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now