Advanced search

How to get copies of my GSCE results.

(3 Posts)
ohdearyme11 Wed 12-Jan-11 18:02:35

I am applying to college to do Midwifery and as I took my exams in UK I need to give a copy of my results.

Took my exams in 1995 and as they were shit I binned the scrap of paper.

Who do I contact to get copies and will I have to pay?

Many thanks.

WhyMeWhyNot Wed 12-Jan-11 20:32:09

The Local Authority (LA) is not required to keep records of examination results/certificates. You need to approach the examination board whose exams you sat.

Your school may be able to help with this.

OCR - Oxford & Cambridge and RSA Examinations Board

OCR Information Bureau, General Qualifications (Certificates of Achievement, GCSEs, AS/A Levels (GCEs), GNVQs and AVCEs)
Tel: 01223 553998
Fax: 01223 552627

Edexcel Examination Board - Edexcel was formed in 1996 by the merger of BTEC, and The University of London Examinations and Assessment Council (ULEAC), one of the major GCSE and GCE examining bodies.

Tel: 0870 240 9800
Fax: 020 7190 5700

The National Consortium for Examination Results also has a useful website -
this gives details on how to get copies of results/certificates.

Good luck and with the midwifery too

ohdearyme11 Wed 12-Jan-11 21:41:29

You are a star for the info.

Thank you very much indeed.


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: