Advanced search

Teachers or LA staff, is there a name/acrynom for central files on an out of school child?

(4 Posts)
Vallhala Thu 18-Nov-10 19:12:05

As I understand it, if a child isn't in a school, her school record is held on a central filing system within the LA. This has a name and an acrynom, as far as I remember... but what?

If anyone knows please can they tell me and stop me from getting the hump because I can't recall it!

Thank you.

homeboys Thu 18-Nov-10 19:32:55

Message withdrawn

Vallhala Thu 18-Nov-10 20:22:13

I don't think so, no, but thank you.

I think that there is an actual file holding system for school records where the children are not at school or between schools.

Damned if I can remember what it's called still!

Vallhala Thu 18-Nov-10 20:30:25

Got it! Panic over, it's One Vision, known as ONE.

Thanks homeboys, you gave me enough of a nudge to know where to look for the name.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: