Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I specifically want to find items in one area, ie darlington..cant work out how to do so....

(9 Posts)
Mumof Mon 09-Nov-09 23:43:38

help please grin

Oh ebay experts even in advanced search I cant work it out.... thanks!

trixymalixy Mon 09-Nov-09 23:49:34

on the left hand side quite far down there should be an option to only include items within a certain distance from your postcode.

Mumof Tue 10-Nov-09 00:12:04

HI, thanks I can see that bit but wondered if there is a faciity to pull up all items IN an exact place? iykwim x

Knickers0nMaHead Tue 10-Nov-09 15:25:41

Go onto www.localbargainfinder.co.uk type in your postcode n distance then click search. it will open an ebay tab with the listings.

Mumof Tue 10-Nov-09 15:31:50

thanks

so you cant type in anywhere search by location ie listings in darlington ....sorry being dim!

billynomatesmum Wed 11-Nov-09 15:42:57

Very useful, thanks for the link.

mogs0 Wed 11-Nov-09 19:47:33

On the right, just above the searched items there is a 'sort by' list of options. You can choose 'by distance' but not sure where you type in your postcode (mine is already in there from ages ago!). Does that help at all? I'm not very good at explaining things!!

FritesMenthe Wed 11-Nov-09 19:49:36

put in a central darlington postcode, and select a small distance.

Mumof Wed 11-Nov-09 22:24:20

ahhh good idea you clever thing you grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now