Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Posted this before ... but now ....

(6 Posts)
Carrotfly Mon 09-Nov-09 11:33:59

I sold something recently for 1p (plus £2 or something postage)

The buyer was a real pain in the bum, he paid immediately, but then e mails kept arriving, has it been posted (it ended on a saturday afternoon hmm)

Anyway, surprise surprise it didnt arrive.

It was only posted normal post so therefore Ididnt really have a leg to stand on and ended up refunding.

I just had a gut feeling though. None of my other ebay experiences have been as much hassle as this.

He's not left me fb, and I havent either.

I've just notidced that his feedback is looking more and more suspicious. He seems to have claimed non payment in a couple of transactions.

Would you just leave it and chalk it down to experience (I've only lost £1.41 in postage)or would you leave fb to say something ?

I think today is my last chance to do so.

Knickers0nMaHead Mon 09-Nov-09 12:34:12

just put 'buyer claims item never arrived. refund given'

GunpowderTreasonAndDragons Mon 09-Nov-09 12:54:10

If you leave that feedback, he will leave you negative.

Bucharest Mon 09-Nov-09 12:55:16

I'd ignore it and tip ebay the wink.

Carrotfly Mon 09-Nov-09 13:06:47

Thats what I thought Gunpowder. I know one neg isn't really a big deal these days ...

You might be onto something there Bucharest. I think I might look into that.

The whole ebay thing just seems so unfair to sellers these days.

JamInMyWellies Mon 09-Nov-09 13:12:04

Dont leave feedback.

We have just been given the most appalling feedback for an item we sold but are having to chalk it up to experience as all our other feedback is excellent.

Sadly ebay is never going to be able to weed out all the bad uns.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now