Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Books

(7 Posts)
mogs0 Sun 01-Nov-09 16:25:41

Where is the best place to sell books? I'm having a bit of a clear-out and have about a million children's books to get rid of!! I believe ebay make you add free p&p to book auctions so wondered what others do to avoid making a loss!!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sun 01-Nov-09 16:28:44

You could try Preloved or Green Metropolis. Disclaimer - I haven't used either.

stressed2007 Tue 03-Nov-09 14:07:43

what you got - I could be in the market for some.

mogs0 Tue 03-Nov-09 19:05:11

I shall compile a list for you!!!

stressed2007 Tue 03-Nov-09 20:37:23

Also I have another site you could try and sell on - only problem is they insist on you posting photos of each thing - you can do group shots though. If this is of interest I can provide details too.

Also what ages are these - if you give me a rough idea I can tel you if they will be of any interest. Thanks

mogs0 Tue 03-Nov-09 21:19:15

Thanks! I've also discovered that I can list them in the Baby section on ebay and still charge p&p. They are nearly all pre-school age books - Julia Donaldson type. I'm running out of time to list them tonight so will do it tomorrow if that's ok.

stressed2007 Tue 03-Nov-09 21:28:20

sure thing thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now