Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Should i still list my items with these R/Mail strikes going on???

(6 Posts)
99PlsAdvise Wed 28-Oct-09 21:45:57

Hi,

Do you thinnk its still worth listing items with these strikes going on? Do you think people will still be bidding / buying things??

I sell either dd's or my own bits or little bits i have picked up along the way.

Just sat down to start listing (which i hate at the best of times as it seem to take me ages to do sad) and thought i wonder if its worth it.......

Thanks in advance smile

PoppyIsApain Wed 28-Oct-09 22:30:47

Yes still list them, my items have still sold, just be careful of the moaners, ive had some nasty messages asking where items are, i refuse to answer as i cant promise not to be sarcastic grin

I agree, keep listing. Things are still selling. Just put a message on the listing saying please note items may be delayed due to postage strikes.

99PlsAdvise Wed 28-Oct-09 23:02:01

God just been on the phone an hr to mum. Have not done a thing. Had this great idea of getting it all done lol.

I know Poppyisapain, it is hard sometimes lol

Yeah good idea to say about the strike on the listing. I've opened the window via ebay with the other couriers details on it.

Thanks guys smile

IdrisTheDragon Wed 28-Oct-09 23:06:37

I've been selling a d some items I posted yesterday made it to their destinations today.

Of course the ones i have bought are the ones delayed...

99PlsAdvise Thu 29-Oct-09 01:02:17

Yeah typical eh lol

I sent on tuesday 1 to France and 1 to Cheq.... sorry cant spell. The 2nd one was a Halloween dress sad I really hope they get the Halloween one sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now