Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

*ebay *

(9 Posts)
ilovesprouts Fri 23-Oct-09 15:43:45

can any body help me b4 i throw my net book out of the window.im having trouble in verify my pp account ,ive had 3 lots of small deps ,and still has not gone through .my sellers are getting fed up as ive not payed ,and im getting pissed off too ,can i open a 2nd ebay account ,or is that not allowed ,and start all over again

MacaroonIncident Fri 23-Oct-09 15:44:28

you need to type in English.

ilovesprouts Fri 23-Oct-09 15:47:41

oh have i not typed in english then !! wtf is that then !!

CarGirl Fri 23-Oct-09 15:48:41

here is a live help function on ebay you need to use that, you basically have a msn type conversation with someone

I don't understand, you have a paypal account that you have put money in but you can't pay for anything out of it?
Have you contacted Paypal or ebay?

ilovesprouts Fri 23-Oct-09 15:51:15

ive allready done that and foned up twice ,they say wait for the two small deps and put them to verify your account ,and wen ido after 3 times it locks and i have to do it all over again angry x1000

tethersend Fri 23-Oct-09 16:01:00

Go on the ebay help centre- under 'community' at the top right of the screen.

Post your problem, and you will get a really quick reply from one of the ebay experts who are not staff, but customers. They are infinitely better and more knowledgeable than anyone on the ebay payroll.

Good luck

You do what 3 times? After you use paypal 3 times?
Does it come from a linked bank account or a card?
I have 2 paypal accounts, through 2 different emails as they couldn;t change my surname after I got married.
You could open a new paypal account if you have another email address.

ilovesprouts Fri 23-Oct-09 17:37:49

yep gonna open a new ebay/pay pal add

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now