Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Item not received dispute - yet she left positive feedback

(11 Posts)
CHOOGIRL Sun 18-Oct-09 17:45:16

So I sold an item, posted immediately first class recorded on 12 October. Buyer left positive feedback saying "very cute....super quick delivery thank you x". Just received an e-mail from Paypay saying she has opened a dispute with the message "wheres my shoes'. I have cut and pasted her own feedback and sent it back to her.

Is this a con? Anyone else had this? Do I need to do anything else?

SparklyGothKat Sun 18-Oct-09 17:57:24

do you have the recorded slip still? Just check online and see if its been signed for and then give the tracking code to Paypal

HeSaysSheSays Sun 18-Oct-09 18:01:08

They should be able to see your feedback anyway. Just respond to the email including the tracking number and let them know you have received feedback already. Then just let Paypal handle it from there, if it signed for and feedback left I cannot see how they can claim to not have it!

CHOOGIRL Sun 18-Oct-09 19:07:35

Excellent - good job I always send recorded.

mrsjammi Sun 18-Oct-09 19:12:08

Message withdrawn

HeSaysSheSays Sun 18-Oct-09 19:32:37

Well, with respect Mrsjammi, that is not actually the sellers problem. If that happens you could ak for it to be withdrawn or email the seller and ebay to note that it was done in error and you have not received yet - so you have evidence if required.

If the delivery slip says recieved and the feedback says received then the seller is quite reasonable to say that is enough evidence that it has arrived!

mrsjammi Sun 18-Oct-09 19:35:13

Message withdrawn

HeSaysSheSays Sun 18-Oct-09 19:39:23

No you are right but she does say good job I always send recorded rather than ok I will check if it has been signed for. I felt this indicated it had been but you could be right!

CHOOGIRL Mon 19-Oct-09 10:32:55

Thanks everyone. Apparently she ordered two identical items, she has received mine but not the other one. She has apologised and closed the case.

HeSaysSheSays Mon 19-Oct-09 11:41:00

That is great news smile

SparklyGothKat Mon 19-Oct-09 11:49:58

good news smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now