Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

why do some things get paid by echeque when you have paypal account attached to you bank account

(5 Posts)
brimfull Fri 16-Oct-09 13:18:52

tis very annoying as it holds things up

have just ordered stuff for halloween and then found out it is beig paid by echeque instead of coming straight out of my account

tis a piddling amount

theagedparent Fri 16-Oct-09 14:50:09

Is it something to do with not having an extra debit/credit card connected to your account? My sister was having this trouble and she has only just started ebaying and it turned out she only had her bank account details and not a card.

KnickersandVests Fri 16-Oct-09 14:59:56

Have you recently moved house? You have to have your new address confirmed with paypal to have instant payments.

I had to do this when I moved because all my payments were being made by echeques which take an unaccountably long time.

brimfull Sun 18-Oct-09 19:50:04

No haven't recently moved and have credit card connected to paypal account-tis very weird.

Tiredmumofdjandbabies Sun 18-Oct-09 20:07:12

I would love to know too I wonder the same thing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now