Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I've sent a parcel recorded but it hasn't arrived

(6 Posts)
madgebettany Mon 05-Oct-09 14:11:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sixlostmonkeys Mon 05-Oct-09 15:35:14

you refund your buyer and then you claim from Royal Mail - you don't make them wait until you have claimed.

madgebettany Mon 05-Oct-09 19:14:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sixlostmonkeys Mon 05-Oct-09 19:48:57

keep communicating with your buyer. tell them that it is still early days and in the meantime could they please check with their local sorting office as sometimes the postie doesn't leave a card.

keep them sweet because if they open a dispute and you don't have tracking that proves delivery they will be auto refunded anyway. If not kept sweet they may not fill in the form that RM send them to confirm non-delivery - and you need that to get your refund from RM. Also, kept sweet, a buyer may be honest and inform you when the parcel does turn up

EldonAve Mon 05-Oct-09 19:52:15

There are still ongoing postal strikes in certain areas so that might be causing the delay

IfYouCouldWouldYou Sun 11-Oct-09 22:32:15

Have you checked on the R.M Website, you type in the tracking number and it will tell you if it has been delivered and signed for and show you a copy of the signature if it has. I had to check recently as i sold stuff and was worried that they had not been recieved as i had no feedback or messages to confirm.....shows that they were both delivered and signed for nearly a week ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now