Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

what would you do?? help

(6 Posts)

I brought some boots for DD2 on ebay, lovely ones, but will confess only cost me 99p. Postage was another £3.
Recieved the other day and arent the size said on listing, BUT have just noticed the size says different on the title. In the describtion it says twice they are a 5, which they arent.

Seller is getting grumpy and has said i can return butonly refund will be 99p, so i'd be out of pocket.
BUT I now have a pair of lovely boots my girl cant wear.

Celery Sun 04-Oct-09 12:44:54

I would write it off as a bad eBay experience, which sometimes happens, and sell them on myself. You may get more for them and make a profit!

aristocat Sun 04-Oct-09 14:55:36

keep them and sell them yourself smile

what feedback do i leave?

motherlovebone Sun 04-Oct-09 20:34:36

whatever you think.
i would leave negative, lovely boots but not as described.

Tryharder Mon 05-Oct-09 08:16:30

Seller isn't allowed to only refund the 99p -he/she has to refund the full selling price including P&P although you are liable for the return p&p - so probably not worth it as you say. If you put in a dispute through paypal, you would get your money back as the mistake was theirs.

I would consider negging a seller who has displayed such bad grace when it was their fault. They should be apologising profusely and offering a full refund.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now