Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Sooo...if you recieved your first neg fb would you leave a follow up comment?

(7 Posts)
jimblejambles Sat 26-Sep-09 20:15:00

I have got my first negative feedback and don't know wether to put a comment or leave it. I have been selling quite a bit of stuff recently and don't want buyers to be put off.

Basically I sold a DVD player and forgot to take the disc out. Buyer gets in touch to say he has jammed a disc in and since un jamming the disc the system no longer works.
So I sent a polite email back saying sorry about the disc how did he unjam the disc.
Got no reply then a week later he opens a SNAD dispute.
In my reply to that I put I was concerned that he had damaged the system and should have sent it back when he realised it was stuck.
Again heard nothing for a week then he closed the dispute.
About another week later I get negative feedback saying I am a con artist.
So would you put a follow up comment? And if so what?

Knickers0nmahead Sat 26-Sep-09 20:21:30

Put

Buyer jammed player with disc then wanted a refund.

Just leave it at that.

gingernutlover Sat 26-Sep-09 21:02:16

how about

buyer ceased communication, never given chance to resolve this. See my other feedback.

Carrotfly Sun 27-Sep-09 10:21:10

If a seller had one neg amongst a pile of positive, it wouldnt put me off buying from them.

I think people realise there are idiots about smile

Says someone who is confidently expecting her first negative any day now (see my thread on rude buyer below !!)

maxybrown Sun 27-Sep-09 10:25:23

have you contacted ebay to have this removed as seems unfair? Send them copies of all communication.

savoycabbage Sun 27-Sep-09 10:30:02

I got my first negative feedback and I left a reply. I was in the right. I like gingernutlovers.

motherlovebone Mon 28-Sep-09 22:42:37

i have a negative, buyer was a complete crank. i followed up with 'tried everything to please this buyer' or similar

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now