Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Item arrived unopened but theres a piece missing,

(8 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Fri 25-Sep-09 13:10:26

I bought a bike, BNIB, the bike pictured (manufactoror picture) had a basket on the front, I really wanted one with a basket.

It just arrived and theres no basket

Im 99% the box wasn't opened by the seller,

she says its an 'unwanted present'

Is it her fault?

As shes advertised, I assume, the wrong bike to the one she has?

And WWYD? I don't want to send it back its good apart from that but will ahve to pay more than I expected now to get a basket.

jimblejambles Fri 25-Sep-09 13:26:13

Does it say on the packaging a basket is supplied?
Get in touch with her and see if she will offer a partial refund to cover the cost of you buying a new basket.

gingernutlover Sat 26-Sep-09 07:51:53

i agree with jimblejambles, if either her description or the contents list on the box mentions basket then yes she should either provide one or refund you enough to buy one.

Disenchanted3 Sat 26-Sep-09 09:08:22

Right a basket turned up seperatly! BUT the basket on the picture is a cute, black wired basket.

And whats turned up is a full plastic blue bucket thing with 'emporer' written huge across the front hmm

Def not as pictured hmm

I won't be using that!

Biglips Sat 26-Sep-09 09:11:00

spray it black all over if needed

Disenchanted3 Sat 26-Sep-09 09:13:03

Its like a plastic rubbery thing I don't think you can spray it. And I don't want to, lol,

Biglips Sat 26-Sep-09 09:17:38

aww cant you decorate it?? wink

(sorry the basket is being a buggar!)

NeedCoffee Sat 26-Sep-09 09:25:09

Get some pretty stickers over the writing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now