Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Rude buyer getting on my nerves ... what feedback ?

(6 Posts)
Carrotfly Fri 25-Sep-09 12:52:34

I know I'm going to have to refund this guy, but i think he's trying to pull a fast one, and he's got me over a barrel.

Sold 6 things last week and posted all within 24hours. 5 parcels arrived with no problems, but typically this guy was hassling me from the start (asking if i'd posted it on the sunday !!)

So its never arrived ... Its only a couple of quid and he'll win the dispute if he opens one as sent normal post.

No please, no thank you, just abrupt messages. Nothing abusive as yet.

What can I write that doesnt sound too negative, but wont get removed. Thinking along the lines of 'good fast payment but then needed immediate refund as claimed non
delivery'

or should i just hang on waiting for him to open a dispute ? and would i still get the chance to leave fb then as oit will inevitably go in his favour ?

echofalls Fri 25-Sep-09 12:54:43

do you have receipt for the package?

Carrotfly Fri 25-Sep-09 13:00:09

I do yes.

He won it for 1p ! Cost him a total of £2 and cost £1.41 to post

I'm too embarassed to claim for it... its such a piddly ammmount.

Looking at his fb (all positive) He buys similar things but interestingly everything he sells is a private listing.

Makes me naturally suspicious wink

sixlostmonkeys Fri 25-Sep-09 13:06:47

don't leave fb until he has left it for you.

I'd be tempted to to tell him that according to the online tracking his local sorting office are holding the parcel for him. See what he replies. If he opens a dispute simply refund him

Carrotfly Fri 25-Sep-09 13:14:04

Great idea SLM !

I've already told him I am away on business till weekend and cant tell him what the online tracking says until then <<sneaky emotion>>

He hasnt opened a dispute even knowing this, which then which made me even more suspicious !

I'm not usually such an awkward seller honestly !

ILoveStripeySocks Fri 25-Sep-09 15:22:52

Offer him a refund minus P+P costs ha ha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now