Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

some one wants me to send this to Croatia!!??

(5 Posts)

How do i send this to croatia, and how much do you think it would cost - this person thinks about 2.00

cece Wed 23-Sep-09 22:42:51

Look on the Royal Mail website. It lists all the charges for postage.

Knickers0nmahead Wed 23-Sep-09 23:48:28

Someone asked me if I could send something to Croatia last week. I said no.

SNOWBall4girlz Thu 24-Sep-09 02:53:18

I only send abroad by intrnational signed for,
I apologise for the cost, offer combined shipping if they are interested in more items as the recorded charge is per parcel,

if not I sometimes pop an extra item anyway to compensate for the high postage but do not post without recorded or signed for anywhere now.

Recently posted an expensive ish item to roumania and got lovely feedback despite the postage being £7 gbp international recorded.-actual postage price was £6.50 I think.

Working on it being approx. 250g it would cost £2.18 to send to Croatia.

I send kids clothes abroad all the time, I have never sent recorded and never had a problem, I do check feedback before okaying though, I would want it to be 100% with lots os buying fb saying fast payment etc.

But then I check that for uk bidders too, I really don't see the difference where you are selling to, there is the idea that it is slightly more likely to get lost the further it goes, but then it doesn't mean it will and our own postal service is pretty crap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now