Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Halloween fancy dress. Too soon to list them or not?

(8 Posts)
Tortoise Sun 06-Sep-09 19:02:40

I have 3 outfits to see.
Pumpkin, cat and adult devil dress.

So, do i list them now or leave it a bit longer to get maximum bids from Halloween party bidders? smile

Knickers0nMaHead Sun 06-Sep-09 20:24:15

Ooo, what ages are they?

Tortoise Sun 06-Sep-09 20:32:42

Pumpkin is one size.(I would say under 4 would fit best)
Cat is 3-4
Adult one is 14-16
smile

Mspontipine Sun 06-Sep-09 22:36:40

Bump - I have some too. smile

paranoidmother Sun 06-Sep-09 22:45:31

Oh put them on I got ours a couple of weeks ago for Halloween. Did it whilst I'd been paid so I didn't have to do it in a rush nearer to Halloween.

squilly Sun 06-Sep-09 23:04:32

I'd have said it was a little early. Let parents get their kids off to school, then they might have more energy to think about Halloween.

It's a tough one, but I'd have said 3rd week in September might be better timing. Maybe a 10 day listing then..plenty of time to pack and post and your buyers should be relaxed about delivery times too.

Only my opinion of course...but hope you do well with them whenever you decide to list.

Tortoise Mon 07-Sep-09 09:41:52

Thanks.
Any other opinions?
Might give it another few weeks before listing them.
Also have Christmas outfits to list! Thinking mid Nov for them maybe.

purpledreamer Thu 10-Sep-09 14:24:36

Well i went to asda today and bought my daughter a little witches outfit!!..

I like to be prepared , theres no harm in trying to list them as it is free as i notice on ebay now u only pay when something sells!..I love that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now