Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Is it better to sell clothes as bundle or individually?

(5 Posts)
janx Sat 05-Sep-09 21:45:08

I some boys clothes 12-18 months - Next, Monsoon etc. I am a newbie to ebay and wondered if it is better to sell as a bundle or not - any advice would be great

KnickersandVests Sat 05-Sep-09 21:47:47

I like to sell in two or threes or outfits because buyers feel they are getting more for their money and the price of the postage.

janx Sat 05-Sep-09 21:49:08

Thanks that v helpful and do you usually start at 99p?

KnickersandVests Sat 05-Sep-09 21:55:38

Pretty much always. It's free to list things if they start at 99p, you only pay a percentage of the final value this way.

Seeing as the DC'S have had their wear from the clothes anyway I see any money made from them as profit so even if its only £1 then I'm a £1 better off than I was before. smile

blueshoes Sat 05-Sep-09 22:01:00

If they are brand name (as they are) and in good condition, you might possibly get more to sell them individually.

If selling as twos or threes, then preferably if they match or make a outfit or makes sense to sell together eg trousers in different but complementary styles.

When I bid for children's clothes, I tend to bid for singles but that could just be a personal preference (don't like clutter but prepared to pay for that special item).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now