Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How to report 'non performing seller'

(6 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Wed 02-Sep-09 22:40:22

I won a used once micralite fastfold for a good price last week pick up only at the other end of county.

i asked about sending courier for auction ended, i then asked for p/code for pick up, as kindly MN had offered to collect.

heard nothing.

finally today five days after auction ends. i receive email saying that listing stated pick up only/cash on collection pram has now been sold to someone else, can i leave positive feedback and they will do same'.

ummm no i am really annoyed tbh, that they ignored all my messages, and kept me hanging on nearly a week...

MaDuggar Thu 03-Sep-09 07:42:14

click on contact seller, then "where is my item?" and start a dispute for ite, not recieved. Dont do a mutual agreement to end teh transaction, as they will get their fees back, and they dont deserve that!

nicolamumof3 Thu 03-Sep-09 08:05:11

it wont let me as i havent paid, item was cash on collection grrrrrr1

BakewellTarts Thu 03-Sep-09 09:46:59

Sorry to crash your thread but what if they refund the money? I am having a problem with a seller selling what I think is a fictional item and would like to ensure she doesn't get her fees back either...

Thanks.

ChopsTheDuck Thu 03-Sep-09 10:06:40

if you go to the resolution centre you should be able to report it.

Thing is though, in cases where you haven't actually lost any money, eBay will do sod all. They will get a narky email and that is it. I've been on both sides on this situation before.

BakewellTarts Thu 03-Sep-09 12:54:27

Thanks Chops really unreasonably annoyed about this...maybe I should just chill out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now