Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Selling an item - Taking a long time to be listed

(2 Posts)
jofeb04 Sat 22-Aug-09 20:27:17

Hiya,

We are selling a few items on ebay (two phones and a car stereo). Emails from ebay saying that they are now listed. That was at 2.30pm.

They are still not listed now. I am aware that it can take sometime, and I am sure I have read that it can take upto 24hours for them to be listed, but it has never happened before.

As anyone else had an issue like this on ebay?
Thanks

Housemum Sat 22-Aug-09 22:07:10

Only once - I was selling a brand new Trunki, can't rememeber exactly what it was that triggered it, but something in my listing title meant it was being checked manually. Perhaps I had put the word "like" in it, or something similar - they have a set of watchwords that they look out for to catch out people doing things like putting "like Chanel" to get people searching for eg Chanel to find their listing. I called customer services and my listing showed up about 15 mins later, funnily enough...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now