Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Best time to sell childrens learning ranges (Jolly Phonics etc)

(12 Posts)
HappyMummyOfOne Mon 17-Aug-09 13:42:57

Only tend to sell on Ebay a couple of times a year but its very quiet on there at the moment. Have decided to leave the toys until nearer xmas in the hope of a good clearout but have a lot of Jolly Phonics and learning toys/books in my ebay boxes.

Has anybody sold this type of item before? Did you find any particular time was best to list? Was wondering if to list at the beginning of Sept when the schools go back as the new reception children will be starting Jolly Phonics then.

TheProfiteroleThief Mon 17-Aug-09 13:44:48

Sounds good to me - why not sell on here?

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 17-Aug-09 16:24:39

Thanks for the reply, will photo and list the week DS starts back school as will have some time on my days off. Have been meaning to do the books and things for ages but always find something else to do smile

I pop the odd bits on here (put some ORT books on to make a start of the clearout) but the sale boards are very quiet on here so dont tend to use much.

siblingrivalry Mon 17-Aug-09 16:26:02

Hi
I would be interested in the Jolly phonics stuff -what do you have?

TheProfiteroleThief Mon 17-Aug-09 19:05:25

I shall be looking out for them grin

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 17-Aug-09 19:07:28

Hi, most of the range inc teachers handbook and its all in as new condition as i'm very fussy re the condition of my books.

Do you want me to pop a list on the books sale board as don't think I can list on here but am set up for CAT so can on the sales board.

Went a little overboard when DS started reception blush

siblingrivalry Mon 17-Aug-09 19:09:45

Yeah, that would be great, thanks.

siblingrivalry Mon 17-Aug-09 19:09:54

Yeah, that would be great, thanks.

siblingrivalry Mon 17-Aug-09 19:10:15

Oops!

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 17-Aug-09 19:11:23

Will get chance once DS is in bed and I've finally finished the ironing so it will be in a little while.

siblingrivalry Mon 17-Aug-09 19:16:21

There's no rush -happy ironing!

HappyMummyOfOne Tue 18-Aug-09 07:18:43

Sorry, didnt get chance to do last night so quickly popping them on the books sale board before work.

Had all the books from Amazon/ELC and the 3 game type JP products from ELC (bought these too late and realised I wouldnt need them but too late to return so they are brand new).

If you want any more info re titles etc I should get chance to pop on tonight after work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now