Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

To bundle or not to bundle that is the question.....................

(8 Posts)
LoveBeingAMummy Fri 07-Aug-09 08:14:26

OK so sorted out DDs clothes and have clothes 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 to get rid of. Am i best to bundle or to try and sell seperatly? Advice please ladies x

alardi Fri 07-Aug-09 08:58:11

I think it will be less hassle to bundle; also fewer listing fee charges. I know other MNetters will say different, but unless you have lots of designer names, I wouldn't expect (ime) it to be worth your time to Ebay at all. Especially for the 0-6m sizes.

lucymum2four Fri 07-Aug-09 09:04:11

agree with alardi, if any fancy bits put them on alone.

any primari ect bundle.

mygirllollipop Fri 07-Aug-09 10:11:34

I second that, bundle together by size after listing designer bits separately.

LoveBeingAMummy Fri 07-Aug-09 10:12:05

Cool thanks ladies

icedgemsrock Fri 07-Aug-09 20:40:45

Agree bundles are great as you get rid of more clothes quicker.
Stating the obvious I know but when you have 18 items listed seperately and only a few sell they are hanging around for ages.

Tinfoil Fri 07-Aug-09 23:52:01

Bundles are good because you don't have to pack lots of separate parcels to send to different addresses, you'll probably pay fewer listing fees, it will be quicker to write the description, choose the listing categories and upload fewer photos.

LoveBeingAMummy Sat 08-Aug-09 19:18:46

Thanks guys think thats the way I'll go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now