Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Cancelling a transaction in ebay- sooo blardy confusing!

(1 Post)
Thandeka Sat 01-Aug-09 10:44:13

So buyer and I agreed to cancel and I sent him the form thingy- but no response for ages (getting a bit panicked as didn't want to pay £20 listing fees etc) so I sent him friendly email to persuade him- also english not his first language and I am a novice seller (very good at buying though!) so lots of confusion all round.

Anyhow today I discover on the cancel transaction form that I sent last week there was a space for me to put in a message to seller- so I thought I would try that and within 5 mins he had agreed and cancelled the tranaction. So I suspect the case thing I had opened that said all week "awaiting response from buyer" hadn't got to him. Oh hang on crap maybe it said "awaiting response from seller" oh balls so I am just officially crap at ebay.

Nargh why is it so confusing and why doesn't it spell out what you need to do!

I would have been lost without this forums help I tell you! Thandeka slinks off in shame lesson learnt!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now