Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Return postage question

(3 Posts)
bouncymumof2 Mon 27-Jul-09 11:53:04

I purchased 2 dresses from an ebay shop seller. I emailed before I purchased and asked for the bust measurements as I have trouble getting dresses that fit, I explained what bust size I was and was hold that both the dresses should be fine.

When the dresses arrived they were far too small 2-4" smaller that I had been expecting. I posted them back to her and have just received a partial refund.

Not only do I not have back the amount I had to fork out to post back, but she has also deducted the amount that she cost to send back.

Surely this is not right, I wouldn't have minded if I had no asked the question beforehand, but I did and she clearly didn't check.

anything else I can do. I did email her but no reply

sixlostmonkeys Mon 27-Jul-09 13:37:20

if you sent them back by trackable means it will be worth opening a dispute for item not as described

bouncymumof2 Mon 27-Jul-09 16:40:36

Ok thanks will try that.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: