Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Fab new courier service, way cheaper than Royal Mail and they pick up from your home for free!

(6 Posts)
cilitbang Sun 19-Jul-09 21:38:13

just had to share this, I only just found them by chance from an advert on Ebay. They are a new service they pick up from your home for free, so no more queues at the post office, and they are alot cheaper than anything else out there, including Royal Mail standard parcels....I have a parcel waiting to be picked up tomorrow and sent to the Isle of Wight - its 11kgs and will only cost £7.18 and includes getting a signature on delivery. Anyone have any experience of them it seems too good to be true! They are called myhermes

MaDuggar Sun 19-Jul-09 21:41:42

Most courier services pick up from your home and has a signature. I havent used those people, but have used other couriers in the past.

Does that price include VAT?

MaDuggar Sun 19-Jul-09 21:44:13

Hmmm that price does not include a signature on delivery ( extra 98p) nor a decent level of insurance (which costs up to £3.45 extra)

With all the hidden extras, there are cheaper couriers out there Im afraid.

cilitbang Sun 19-Jul-09 21:51:46

but that price does include the signature and insurance (I only asked for up to £25 which is free) and VAT. Are their couriers that are cheaper then? Which is the most competitive, I'll use them in future. I thought this was quite cheap, didn't know that there were cheaper ones.

cilitbang Sun 19-Jul-09 21:55:49

Oh sorry I see where you are coming from. forgot to say I used a promotional code paypal20 which gave me 20% off the full price.

AvadaKedavra Sun 19-Jul-09 21:58:38

I use www.senditnow.com who operate through Parcel Force. No problems so far.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now