Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Has anyone had an item returned to them by Post Office?

(6 Posts)
PrammyMammy Wed 15-Jul-09 20:48:25

I sent an item of clothing that ended on the 13th June.
I hadn't received any feedback for the item but didn't even notice until the post man chapped this morning and delivered me my own parcel.
The buyer has not emailed or anything asking where the item is, so i just thought that they had it.
What do i do now? Have emailed them saying i have the item but no reply yet. Should i just repost? I'm guessing they missed the card or something?

HolyGuacamole Thu 16-Jul-09 02:09:21

They must have missed the card or maybe ordered a load of stuff at the same time and maybe forgot yours was being delivered? I'd give them a few days to reply, they might be away on holiday or something?

PrammyMammy Thu 16-Jul-09 10:02:42

Yes i will leave it a few days for reply, hopefully hear something soon.

NormaSknockers Thu 16-Jul-09 11:35:43

I've had this happen a few times now. I always email the buyer & explain that the item has been returned to me as it wasn't collected & then ask if they still want the item. I do state that they have to cover the postage costs again though.

Twice I've had absolutely no response (I allowed 28 days & sent 2 emails a few weeks apart) so I just sold the items on again & the other time the buyer was very apologetic, paid the postage again & I posted off again, she recieved & left FB straight away

PrammyMammy Thu 16-Jul-09 12:04:39

I didn't even think about postage costs. I emailed them yesterday saying it was returned to me and asked if they still wanted it, not heard anything yet though. If they reply i will mention the postage.

PrammyMammy Fri 24-Jul-09 15:41:55

Still nothing from them, should i email again?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now