Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

A bidder still hasn't paid me, this hasn't happened before and I'm not sure what I do.

(9 Posts)
dizzymare Tue 07-Jul-09 23:56:11

She won my item 2 days ago, and I've sent her an email, and an invoice, so what do I do next?

KingCanuteIAm Wed 08-Jul-09 00:04:25

Wait, she has seven days to pay under ebay rules. You could send a nice email again after 5 days perhaps?

dizzymare Wed 08-Jul-09 00:07:47

Right ok, I didn't know she had 7 days blush. Maybe I should go re-read the rules grin

KingCanuteIAm Wed 08-Jul-09 00:10:31

I think it is something that a lot of people miss - until something like this happens of course grin

In fairness I am sounding all clever but I only found this out myself a week or two ago when another MNer had the same problem blush grin

dizzymare Wed 08-Jul-09 00:12:44

So I can't give her Neutral feedback then I guess hmm It's only something for 99p aswell blush

KingCanuteIAm Wed 08-Jul-09 00:19:42

You can't give neutral anyway can you? I thought sellers could only give pos feedback now?

Anyway, nothing negative if it is within 7 days, that is why you see people making a point of saying "fast payment" in the feedback, it is the only way to highlight those who do not stall.

dizzymare Wed 08-Jul-09 00:22:02

Well I knew you couldn't leave negative feedback now, but I didn't know that was the same for neutral. See, I know nothing blush
Thanks for helping though, I'll get off her back for another few days grin

KingCanuteIAm Wed 08-Jul-09 00:24:17

grin

For 99p it is probably worth ignoring her until she sorts it out herself IYSWIM.

Pingpong Wed 08-Jul-09 21:00:13

Chill dizzy! Not everyone spends hours a day on their computer. There are some people that turn on their computer, bid on an item and don't switch it on again for another week! The buyer has 7 days to pay and then if you start a dispute they still have a further 8 days to pay before you can close the case and get your listing fees back!
I second the polite message on day 4-5 saying 'your item is packed and ready to go I'm just waiting for payment'
GL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now