Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Nervous now

(9 Posts)
FlyMeToDunoon Mon 06-Jul-09 08:50:56

I am selling some kendo armour that has hung around in our loft for years. It does belong to DP but we discussed selling it and he agreed in principle saying it had no value though but was not helpful when it came to listing. So I described it myself as best I could. I asked him how it should be listed and he said as 'well used' which I did.
Then someone asked if they could view it as pics didn't show condition very well. I replied sure but have had no reply back. This buyer then made a 99p bid.
Told DP and he got cross and said he had wanted to keep bits. 99p was having a joke etc.
Meanwhile same buyer has bid up to £41. DP now says it is not in good condition and buyer will be pissed off.
Aaaaargh. Do I
a] kill DP
b] finish listing
c] carry on with sale
?

Finish listing.
Kill DP.
Research the armour properly and list it again grin

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 06-Jul-09 08:56:12

grin ok then

oliverboliverbutt Mon 06-Jul-09 09:17:51

well, I just looked at the listing and I think you should carry on with it. You have made it clear that you don't really know much about the item, you have provided photos & answered questions honestly.
Those items new are £200, so getting them for £40 seems a good deal.

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 06-Jul-09 10:47:05

Thank you oliver. I am still dithering. I too read the listing again and thought the 'well used' bit said it all really. Will keep it on I reckon. I think the guy who is interested must live locally since he asked about coming to see it so if he comes to collect he will be able to change his mind.

Pingpong Mon 06-Jul-09 13:37:15

kill DP and carry on with sale.
Well used sounds like a fair enough description.
Totally f*cked would only apply to those used shoe fetish people wink

nappyaddict Mon 06-Jul-09 13:54:06

Definitely carry on with the sale.

poopscoop Mon 06-Jul-09 13:57:24

def kill DP

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 06-Jul-09 14:49:33

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now