Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

how much shall i aim to get for my double p&t

(6 Posts)
JackJacksmummy Wed 01-Jul-09 11:52:21

Hiya

I have a black p&t sport, with doubles kit - never used! and doubles sunshade but the handlebar foam is torn and will need a replacement which is going to cost £30, my DS is now 3 and does not need a buggy, or definitely not one that big anyway so there is no point me investing in another handlebar so i will stick it on ebay, mentioning the handlebar.

If i do a buy-it-now, how much shall i do it at?

suwoo Wed 01-Jul-09 11:54:50

You can get covers for the handlebar for less than £8. Snunkie and bagabottle do them. I got one for mine as the foam was badly ripped.

JackJacksmummy Wed 01-Jul-09 11:56:08

really? i never actually thought of that, might seem a good idea and then sell it on....thanks

idunnop Mon 06-Jul-09 10:11:10

P&Ts gets really good prices at auction so I wouldn't bother with a BIN price to be honest. If you add a courier price as well as collect in person, you'll get more interest than if you offer collection only. I've used https://www.parcel2go.com a couple of times and they've been very good (and cheap!)

Jojay Mon 06-Jul-09 10:17:31

I auctioned a friends' for her and she got £320 - she had some accessories that went with it.

Mine went privately for £250, with fewer accessories, and a bit older.

NormaSknockers Tue 07-Jul-09 11:07:04

Mine went for £280 with just the doubles seat & raincover, also got £30 for the panniers (hmm) £80 for the 2 mini diddies & £18 for the hang bag grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now