Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can I just say that I have just bought from the best ebayer EVER!

(6 Posts)
StirlingTheStrong Mon 15-Jun-09 21:00:27

It seems there are so many bad stories of people not doing what they should on ebay, I just wanted to tell everyone this...

Last Thursday I bought 2 tickets to see Oasis at Murrayfield and the guy said he would post straight away. I was a bit nervous because I have bought many items of a small value but nothing as much as this. It turns out he asked his wife to post on Saturday as he was away for a couple of days.

But this morning (Mon) he realised that the envelope was still in his wife's car so he drove from Glasgow to Stirling and personally delivered them to me.

What a star!

Pingpong Mon 15-Jun-09 22:21:16

That is a lovely positive story grin
My best buying experience was buying a Gap denim pinafore for DD - won it for 99p and buyer put in an H&M pink needlecord pinafore too for free as it hadn't sold! I had seen it too but couldn't bid on both items last minute.
Not all ebayers are bad !

StirlingTheStrong Mon 15-Jun-09 22:29:02

I think I have just been lucky as I have bought loads of things and have only been let down once with a pair of 99p jeans for the dc.

I have just offered the buyer more money because he drove over and he said no because it was his fault they weren't posted on time.

NeedaNewName Mon 15-Jun-09 22:30:58

Nice to hear stories like that.

I've only had one bad exp on Ebay, but all others were good - not as good as that one though!

Enjoy the concert

StirlingTheStrong Mon 15-Jun-09 23:07:33

Oh I will, Needanewname - although just seen the weather report and it is going to heave it down on Wed! Hope we dont get too wet smile

Mspontipine Mon 15-Jun-09 23:32:34

Awwwww lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now