Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

how much lego do you think i can get on ebay for £30?

(6 Posts)
candyfluff Tue 09-Jun-09 17:38:50

want to get ds some for his birthday in july,the stuff in the shops is so expensive

southeastastra Tue 09-Jun-09 17:40:50

one gredo mini fig grin

cuppateaplease Wed 10-Jun-09 09:02:16

we've bought loads of lego on ebay and always at bargain prices unless you want the very latest craze.
If you buy them new off ebay it often works out more expensive than hunting round shops.
However lots of people buy the lego sets, make em, have em on show for a bit, take em to pieces and put em back in box then sell on ebay! - this way you get the box/ instructions and lego at good prices.
We also buy bits and pieces to add to the already mahoosive collection we have - but these don't always come with instructions and rarely a box. So not necessarily good for a birthday present. However DS loves spending his birthday money on odd bits of lego on ebay.

Lizzylou Wed 10-Jun-09 09:05:19

You can get bargains in shops/online.
Have you tried places like TK Maxx, Wilkinsons, TJ HUghes? Often Tesco or Asda have deals on.
I'll have a look for you.
I agree Ebay is not always the cheapest, more a place to add to an existing collection.

Lizzylou Wed 10-Jun-09 09:10:51

Tesco have lots and you can use your clubcard vouchers (if you have any)

Basic set

Seems good value

Good set

I got lots of reduced vehicles just after Christmas in Tesco (March Birthdays), also have a look at the Lego website, I have found it is often cheaper than Ebay.
[[http://www.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx Here]

Disenchanted3 Wed 10-Jun-09 09:12:23

Candy fluff, if you don't mind'non lego' brand ones we have a few new boxes in the loft?

Big army tank sets, with hundreds of pices.

Fits the same as 'lego' so can mix

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now