Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What are the alternatives now that Auctiva has started charging?

(8 Posts)
MrsFogi Fri 05-Jun-09 14:48:32

I just want to have a scrolling gallery really.

sixlostmonkeys Fri 05-Jun-09 15:51:09

scrolling gallery can really put potential buyers off.

I recommend using Turbo Lister

Pingpong Fri 05-Jun-09 21:10:28

my laptop died and I got a new one so lost all my turbo lister stuff. I decided to give auctiva a whirl on the new puter but found it really confusing so deactivated my account and went back to Turbo lister which I find really easy to use.
However I can't get rid of my scrolling gallery and it's just empty so looks really silly now.
I think the scrolling gallery did help with sales though when it was working but I give Turbo lister the thumbs up.

saltcod Wed 10-Jun-09 14:23:36

my turbo lister crashes after every few auctions, usually when I've just spent ages typing a detailed description. It did it on my old computer too Otherwise it's pretty good & easy to use.

SNOWBall4girlz Thu 11-Jun-09 00:51:09

how much are they charging auctiva ?
not been on line for a bit I need to check before I start listing stuff again.

I use turbo lister with no problems to do my listings and store and relist I just have the gallery on my auctions from activa.

SNOWBall4girlz Thu 11-Jun-09 00:51:12

how much are they charging auctiva ?
not been on line for a bit I need to check before I start listing stuff again.

I use turbo lister with no problems to do my listings and store and relist I just have the gallery on my auctions from activa.

SNOWBall4girlz Thu 11-Jun-09 00:51:37

ooops sorry

Pingpong Fri 12-Jun-09 16:21:00

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with turbolister the past couple of days?
I can't get it to respond when I open it up. PITA as I have a few things I want to list and it would take 3 minutes on Turbo but if I have to list them all separately it will probably take half an hour . . .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now