Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I have just spent 4 hours listing things on ebay!

(13 Posts)
Aimsmum Tue 17-Feb-09 19:50:48

Message withdrawn

SuperMario Tue 17-Feb-09 19:51:22

easily done
do you know you can use a template now?

pamplemousse Tue 17-Feb-09 19:52:30

Well done!
I have to do mine soon and I can see it taking that long hmm

Aimsmum Tue 17-Feb-09 19:58:12

Message withdrawn

SuperMario Tue 17-Feb-09 20:40:36

on the selling thing there is a pop up i have got a couple of times for a more detailed selling form. these you can save as templates

Mspontipine Tue 17-Feb-09 23:07:08

Hey there Aimsmum - I got my ticket!!! £51 inc p+p - already received it - can't wait to go now!!

Aimsmum Wed 18-Feb-09 11:55:46

Message withdrawn

Mspontipine Wed 18-Feb-09 12:40:27

3 March (Nottingham) Can't wait!! - You enjoy yours too x

madamekoto Wed 18-Feb-09 13:13:20

Try listing through Auctiva, so much quicker plus free pics (up to 24) and free scheduling. Its great because you can list at unsociable hours and schedule for prime selling times.

I have used it for a couple of years now and it is so much easier than listing through Ebay. smile

Aimsmum Wed 18-Feb-09 14:36:25

Message withdrawn

Mspontipine Wed 18-Feb-09 16:31:11

Have you seen their tour dates here.

I'm exhausted reading it!! Glad they're doing GB first!!

madamekoto Wed 18-Feb-09 16:37:07

You do not download it, its a free site which you list on then your ad is posted to ebay. They are much more user friendly.

What I love about it is you can pre set your profiles, so I have a profile set for different weights and whenever I list anything I just pop it on the scales and select the correct profile, so you can pre-set all your postage costs for at home and abroad.

If you have a look at their site they have tutorials which are worth a look at, it took me a while to get my head around it but when you are up and running you will never look back.smile

Aimsmum Wed 18-Feb-09 20:12:09

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now