Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

unpaid strike

(5 Posts)
2boys2 Wed 17-Dec-08 10:25:19

just a question really...

I had an item that was not paid for and the winner would not respond to emails. I put in for the unpaid item fee, waited the 7 days and then applied for a "strike" to be put against his name. I was then able to relist the item (which i am currently doing), however on checking this winners feedback it does not indicate he has an "unpaid strike" against him. Where would it be showing so that others are able to be warned of him?

welshlinz Wed 17-Dec-08 10:27:25

hi not too sure on this one but don't think the unpaid item strike is visible to anybody other than ebay. They let you have 3 before they boot you off the site. Am having loads of trouble myself with buyers not paying at the moment [anry]

welshlinz Wed 17-Dec-08 10:27:44

sorry that should have been angry

JerricaBenton Wed 17-Dec-08 12:29:39

It isnt visable, no-one will know he has one (crap, i know!). When he gets 3 strikes, ebay SHOULD boot him off, but it doesnt always happen

2boys2 Wed 17-Dec-08 16:33:34

oh angry. That seems completly pointless if you cant see what people are like.

many thanks for your replies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now