Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Item not received...Help?

(2 Posts)
MyPumpkinDsHappyHalloweenBday Sat 01-Nov-08 14:01:36

Ordered and paid via paypal (19th oct)for a coat for ds, its being sent from America although ordered on ebay uk.

I have mailed the seller twice just to checkif they sent it. They mailed me back today and said wait until end of mnext week and if not received then they will send me the mailing details to take up with MY Post Office. I have mailed them back and said I have already asked Postie (he seems to think would of well been here 10 wrking days) and that I am flagging up with ebay. I have sfilled dispute with paypal.
Has anyone got any advice, will i get my money back, I really want the coat as I ordered the hat in the same colour from another seller and have it here but no coat. so sad.
thanks

bubblagirl Sat 01-Nov-08 18:12:29

when i ordered something from america it was 10-14 working days and sdid appear so leave it that bit longer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now