Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

My buyer has decided against buying my item, what now?

(5 Posts)
MOrticiaAdams Fri 31-Oct-08 14:52:13

Dosey mare or cheeky cow, thought that I was going to deliver a dining table and six chairs, all for her to give me a measley £30! shock She has no transport, so she doesn't want it anymore. angry

Do I bother to chase for £30 or just give bad feed back?

caykon Fri 31-Oct-08 15:16:15

You can't really chase her for the money if she hasn't had the goods, even though its not your fault and ebay have changed the rules and sellers can't leave buyers bad feedback anymore.
You can file non paying bidder thing with her and at the most get a strike against her name.
Ebay sucks at the moment

crokky Fri 31-Oct-08 15:24:19

You can't give her negative feedback anymore. Agree eBay sucks. Someone bought an item from me 2 weeks ago and then said they didn't want it before they had even paid. I couldn't give negative feedback and there is nothing on her record warning other sellers what she is like. eBay is a disgrace these days and I think is struggling because of it. People are stopping as it's so annoying.

MOrticiaAdams Fri 31-Oct-08 16:53:17

Thanks. For the sake of £30, I'm just gonna mutually agree to withdraw the sale. Can't believe she actually thought I was going to deliver!

hullygully Fri 31-Oct-08 16:53:54

yes

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: