Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What would you do ??

(11 Posts)
twocutedarlings Fri 31-Oct-08 09:16:22

I won a bargain pram on Sunday, i email seller later that day to ask them to let me know when the intended to send it, so that i could make sure i was in when it was delivered.

I received an email from them on Monday saying that she was in hospital, but would be home in a day or so and she would email me when she was home.

Ive still not heard anything, and i obviously dont want to hassel her, but the thing is she is new to selling, this was her first item (Feedback 29 but all bought items). The pram was listed with a spelling mistake in the title, hence the reason i have snapped up a bargain.

I know im am probably being silly but im starting to be a little suspicious that i may not get this item.

And in the mean time ive spent the money i had got together to buy it, and if indeed this seller is not going to honor the sale, then i could be bidding on another pram.

sixlostmonkeys Fri 31-Oct-08 09:32:16

send another message.
If you haven't received it after a week from the sale open a dispute and get your money back

Lilyloo Fri 31-Oct-08 11:49:34

Have you not paid for this yet
Maybe she realised her mistake which isn't fair but depends how much she stood to loose on it i guess.

sarah573 Fri 31-Oct-08 12:14:02

I would request her contact details from ebay and phone her.

twocutedarlings Fri 31-Oct-08 12:58:31

thanks for your replys,

lilyloo i have paid for it, i paid via PP the same day.

I going to send her another message, just trying to figure out what to say hmm

Lilyloo Fri 31-Oct-08 13:08:23

Just make it light saying hope your back from hospital just wondering on delivery of pram as it's now 5 days since winning item and have been waiting to hear from you

a11 Fri 31-Oct-08 13:23:53

I've had a couple of problems in ebay recently. In both cases I emailed the seller a couple of times & when I received no response I emailed a 3rd time to let them know that if I did not receive the goods shortly then I'd open a dispute. Problem then resolved very quickly on both occasions.

only1malteaser Fri 31-Oct-08 13:35:03

Think I would contact ebay, how the hell did she manage to email you from hospital bed?

MrsMagooo Fri 31-Oct-08 19:31:51

Patientline wink did it when I was in during my pregnacy

twocutedarlings Fri 31-Oct-08 20:36:29

Well it appears that she is genuine, she has emailed me back, to say she came out of hospital yesterday and is going to package it up over the weekend and send it on Monday, so fingers crossed grin

MrsMagooo Sat 01-Nov-08 14:09:51

Fingers crossed for you grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now