Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Do bog-standard baby clothes sell?

(6 Posts)
Tinkjon Mon 27-Oct-08 13:11:20

I know that branded, or especially nice baby stuff often sells, but what about the basic bits eg. bundles of plain white sleepsuits, boring old Tesco t-shirts etc. - are they worth trying to sell?

NomDePlume Mon 27-Oct-08 13:11:59

only if you sell them in big bundles. They are unlikely to sell individually

solidgoldskullonastick Mon 27-Oct-08 13:14:10

Big bundles very cheaply and then not often. I have just sold 3 little tops because they were all Xmas themed, and got good money for DS' outgrown saisburys hallowe'en suits but the generic stuff doesn't shift that easily.

Tinkjon Mon 27-Oct-08 13:18:45

Thanks everyone. I'm almost glad in that case - one less job to do They can go to the charity shop instead!

fizzbuzz Mon 27-Oct-08 14:08:46

I find ebay a very different place to this time last year.

Most stuff used to sell, even kids clothes. Remember seeing a top that ds had at the time, going for about £4.50. Not a lot, but much more than the 99p I got when I put the same top on. Same with grobags...when I as trying to buy them they were going for about £10.00. I haven't even had offers on mine

missjennipenni Mon 27-Oct-08 16:28:59

i managed to get a never-used grobag on ebay last week for £3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now