Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can't find my item on a search.

(6 Posts)
pinkspottywellies Thu 23-Oct-08 21:15:30

I've just done a search to see if my items came up (various lots of baby clothes) and couldn't find a particular dress. Even when I specified age and make it didn't come up hmm

I'll go and look again and see if I can find any of my other lots while I wait for you fab ladies to tell me what's going on!!

TIA

Kaplumbagadort Thu 23-Oct-08 21:18:21

How long ago did you list them? Can take a while for them to appear on the site.

pinkspottywellies Thu 23-Oct-08 21:22:34

Thanks. I listed them on Sunday so half way through the week now. I just looked again and found it but only when I specified everything about it in the search. It doesn't come up just searching for a dress in that size.

sarah573 Thu 23-Oct-08 22:11:25

I think ebays search system is a law unto itself at the moment - you type one thing in and get something completely different. Its a miracle anyone ever finds anything.

hollyandnoah Thu 23-Oct-08 23:49:20

hey,
I posted about this before. Got some good advice i think, you could search it. Ebays phone number is listed on it too. I called them, and they said it was because i had reviewed it and it was a designer item ( it was a stokke xplory and i added more photos) So it was a 7 day listing and i only got 4 days

SnoopDog Thu 23-Oct-08 23:50:50

was sunday not free .listings?

perhaps there are so many listings you have to enter more info [guesses]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now