Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Feedback for seller - great product, but dreadful seller

(8 Posts)
ohdearwhatamess Thu 16-Oct-08 16:52:05

This is the first time I've had a bad ebay experience and I'm not sure what sort of feedback to leave.

The product (toy kitchen) is fab, but the seller hasn't been in contact once (even to say thank you for buying or to give despatch details). I sent 4 emails to her and heard nothing back.

Product arrived after I registered a dispute with paypal.

MerkinFitter Thu 16-Oct-08 19:22:08

Use the stars to mark her down, thats what they are for If a sellers stars drop too low, they are "punished" by Ebay

MerkinFitter Thu 16-Oct-08 19:24:18

and maybe a nuetral, saying "great item, but zero communication, only recieved after paypal claim"

ohdearwhatamess Thu 16-Oct-08 19:34:57

Thank you. I wasn't sure how negative you could be without being negative (if that makes any sense).

ohdearwhatamess Thu 16-Oct-08 19:36:27

Arggghhhh! Not sure what to do now. Seller has left really good feedback for me.hmm

wotulookinat Thu 16-Oct-08 19:51:47

I would leave a neutral and put what Merkin said. Don't know why you are worrying about it, tbh.

ohdearwhatamess Thu 16-Oct-08 21:18:47

I know. It is silly. I'm a great worrier.blush

Ripeberry Thu 16-Oct-08 21:24:04

Maybe he/she can't reply because they are on holiday or ill?
Some people are not tied to their computers all day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now