Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

NON PAYMENT AFTER 7 DAYS! aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!

(8 Posts)
SnoopDog Mon 13-Oct-08 10:24:13

waste of my time angry

what would you do under the new rules?

i have never had to do this before,

i have 200+ 100% feed back angry

CherryChapstick Mon 13-Oct-08 10:26:18

Relist.

SnoopDog Mon 13-Oct-08 10:28:43

what no report for non payment?

offer 2nd chance? (was good 2nd chance)

MrsMagooo Mon 13-Oct-08 11:02:58

I would email the buyer to say a you have not recieved payment you will be offering it to the next highest bidder.

Offer a second chance offer to the next highest bidder & also fill out a payment not recieved dispute.

Lilyloo Mon 13-Oct-08 19:39:16

Can you offer second chance without reporting dispute though ?

SnoopDog Mon 13-Oct-08 19:50:02

no idea what and in what order i should do anything,

can they leave me shitty feedback if i open dispute?

do i have to open dispute or can i simply offer to next person and block the first bidder?

i know they have been on line as they have left feedback for others since last week, so clearly ignoring me!

they only have single figure feedback,

should have known better really hmm

Lilyloo Mon 13-Oct-08 21:02:25

Snoopdog nightmare i opened dispute after 7 day non payment now 16 days since opened dispute still not heard anything!
Apparantly nothing i can do other than close dispute and get fees refunded but think then given option to offer to second highest bidder.
Think it has to be done via dispute though i wouldn't just offer second chance now tbh!
Ask on ebay answer centre to clarify.

SnoopDog Mon 13-Oct-08 21:39:16

just recieved payment with a few hours to spare on the 7 day rule smile

just wish it was sooner,

i did send a mail today saying it was not in the spirit etc, that i have never failed to pay or recieve payment in over 200 transactions,

maybe she was skint or something,

anyways done now,

thanks for all your help,

whats the betting she slates me on feedback?

item is BNWT, in A1 condition, nicely packed, thankyou card inclosed, i even have to original recipt, unwanted gift...

oh the joys of selling on e bay hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now