Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Please could someone explain Auctivia to me!!

(7 Posts)
busymummy77 Thu 09-Oct-08 19:05:07

What does it do?

How do i use it. Have gone onto website but don't understand it.

Thanks x

DforDiva Fri 10-Oct-08 15:24:45

hi, i signed up couple weeks ago. seems quite complictaed not very straight forward.
you got to choose you templates and then add it into your list, then when you list your auction it will appear on template which you can check before finish listing. i like free photos and supersized photos options. i havent used myself yet,though.
i used normal template before and its very easy copy and paste.
hth,

mumofdjandbabies Fri 10-Oct-08 16:46:43

HI D for Diva sorry butting in what do you mean you have used a normal template I found acutivia dead hard to use too blush

sorry butting in! Ill watch this thread with interest!!

saltire Fri 10-Oct-08 16:54:27

is it not a yoghurtwink

DforDiva Fri 10-Oct-08 20:04:39

how are you mumofdjandbabies? how is baby? people sell auction templates on ebay,too. i bought some over the years since 03. as i said before its copy and paste on ebay when you normally list your stuff.
just search for auction templates on ebay. most sellers will send you cd with guide etc.. its very easy, definately easier than auctiva, or sellers sourcebook.
to be honest they are better as they offer you image space,templates, photo options, and also you can schedule your listing etc.. obviously you need to spend more time to learn to list your auction, probably better try some dummy auctions and see how it looks and how it works etc...
hth,
diva

busymummy77 Fri 10-Oct-08 21:34:04

Thanks, sounds a bit complicated for me. Might give it a try when i have a bit of time as i think it may take me a while. x

mumofdjandbabies Sat 11-Oct-08 18:47:48

tee hee saltire

thankd D can you give me an example of what to buy? lol xxx all well here mad but well grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now