Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Adding item specifics

(6 Posts)
miroam Tue 07-Oct-08 23:36:13

I listed a couple of items a few days ago and on one of them an item specifics box appeared allowing me to give lots of details but on the other one it didn't. Does anyone know if it is possible to add these details in now? I am going mad trying to work out how to do it and can't!

Lilyloo Wed 08-Oct-08 10:22:36

Is it when you list in quick or advanced sell option at the beginning of listing ?
Don't think you can add after though not sure!

MerkinFitter Wed 08-Oct-08 10:46:56

you can edit as long as you have no bids and less than 24 hours to go until the auction end

MerkinFitter Wed 08-Oct-08 10:47:33

I meant to say, as long as there is MORE than 24 hours until teh end of the auction

miroam Wed 08-Oct-08 20:24:55

Thanks for your replies. I think I maybe did one with advanced sell option and one without hence the difference. I tried to edit as soon as I saw that it wasn't there but couldn't seem to find a way to do it. Have a bid now anyway. You live and learn with Ebay!!!

Lilyloo Wed 08-Oct-08 20:33:21

Didn't think you could change listing style after but you can add info before any bids.
Hopefully if you have bidder it won't matter anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now