Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What feed back would you leave for this?

(5 Posts)
jimblejambles Thu 02-Oct-08 21:29:31

Bought a little tikes transporter for ds2 birthday. In the listing it says in good clean condition. Its arrived and is filthy and full of cobwebs and grass.
I have had to put it in the bath to clean it as it def needs more than a wipe.
I don't want to leave negative as I am aware of the problems it can cause aseller but I want them to know I am not happy.
So do I mention it in the feed back?

Lilyloo Thu 02-Oct-08 21:32:28

i would mail seller before leaving neg and state unhappy with condition !

annasmami Thu 02-Oct-08 22:20:04

I would leave fair (in that case negative) feedback as the seller clearly did not describe the item correctly. I think it's only fair that other potential buyers are aware of this when they consider bidding for any other of his/her products.

I would mention clearly in the feedback the reason i.e. item not as described. So, you're not being negative about the seller just about the fact that he didn't describe the item fairly and honestly. Thats the whole point about the feedback system imo.

MrsMagooo Fri 03-Oct-08 07:11:40

I would leave neutral as opposed to negative but I would contact the seller first to see his/her response - they may be very apologetic

jimblejambles Fri 03-Oct-08 08:01:46

thank you have contacted the seller and will see what happens

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: