Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Oh bum, while packing the item I've just sold, I've realised it's not as perfect as I thought...

(3 Posts)
TheMoistWorldOfSeptimusQuench Mon 22-Sep-08 20:58:39

... Just sold a set of cloth nappies, that were given to me by my sister in law.

When I checked them over & photographed them, they looked pristine. But now that Im packing them, I've noticed that there is a slight gluey residue - as if a sticker had been attached - on the back of three of the nappies. It's not bad, but I did say that they were unblemished.

So what do you reckon - 'fess up to the buyer, or laboriously pick the bits off (not sure if that's possible without damaging the pile of the fabric though...)?

FairLadyRantALot Mon 22-Sep-08 22:09:51

I would e-mail the buyer, and depending on the price the buyer paid give a slight refund, maybe?

Lilyloo Tue 23-Sep-08 13:33:47

I would inform buyer before you send otherwise she may well ask for refund and you would loose price of postage hopefully you can offer discount or relist and refund if she not interested

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now