Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Help please ...

(3 Posts)
Millie1 Mon 22-Sep-08 20:07:56

I'm trying to put something on eBay with a reserve price of £25.00. Starting price 9.99 (could make that much lower if I get the reserve price on). Keep getting message that reserve must be £50. Any idea why? Any way around it? TIA

carrielou2007 Mon 22-Sep-08 20:22:38

The minimum reserve price is 50. You would have to make the starting price 25.00 if this is the minimum price you would accept for it. You may be limiting your buyers though, have you checked completed listings to see what the items actually sell for??

If you start at a low price you will hopefully gets lots of watchers/interest all hoping they will get a bargain. If you would not be happy to sell for less than that price, then don't list it.

Millie1 Mon 22-Sep-08 20:29:37

Thanks Carrielou ... have searched and searched for info re minimum reserve price but couldn't find it. Shall start it off lower then and keep my fingers crossed. Cheers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now