Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Help Seller driving me nuts!!!

(3 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Sat 20-Sep-08 13:45:57

I won some jeans for my son on ebay bnwt they were designer and got them v.cheap this was on the 17th August. The seller kept saying she would send but didn't but last week i'd had enough and opened a paypal dispute it was not alot of money less than £5 with the postage. Anyway the day before the paypal dispute had ended i received a msg via ebay from the seller saying how unreasonable i'd been she had been ill for the past month etc, etc. However her account had been v.active lots of feedback from buyers and sellers so she was well enough all would seem. The day before the dispute ended she said she had postage the jeans. I received a msg on Thursday saying how unreasonable i was and agressive that she had now had the amount deducted from her paypal and wanted it immediately returned now that I had received the jeans (i didn't get them until finally yesterday) I have received nothing in my paypal she is messaging me via ebay keep demanding the money back that i haven't received!!!

sorry for long post! What to do now?

sixlostmonkeys Sat 20-Sep-08 15:49:35

You do nothing until you get a refund.
She will mean that the money is on hold on paypal - paypal have yet to decide whether to refund you.

Seeing as she is being so aggressive, don't help her out. If paypal refund you, just refund the refund in your own time

nicolamumof3 Sat 20-Sep-08 16:00:42

its weird she has now forwarded me an email, saying that paypal dispute has found in my favour and are refunding me. But i have yet to receive any money, i even checked hubby's paypal and nothing there either. im becoming v.irritated by her constant emails. I think i emailed her two or three times in month about the delay on the jeans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now